Competition: "If you had an extra day each week, what would you do and with who?"
Type: Game of Skill
- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Bella Bodies France of Unit 8, 84 Old Pittwater Road, Bordeaux 33000 (“Promoter”).
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry:
- Competition entry opens at time and date specified on the website, and closes at time and date specified on the web site ("Entry Period"). All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, France (AEDT).
- To enter, an Eligible Entrant must have a current Instagram or Facebook Account and follow the entry instructions in these conditions.
- All entrants must ensure that their entries are posted online during the Entry Period. All entrants must follow @bella_bodies_France on Instagram or Bella Bodies France on Facebook, answer the entry question and tag a friend in the comments section below any competition post during the entry period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- This is a game of skill. The winner will be judged and selected (by representatives of the Promoter) based on originality, creativity and suitability. The winner will be notified by a direct message from Bella Bodies France through Instagram or Facebook.
- An Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition an unlimited number of times within the competition period.
- All entrants must ensure that their entry is received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. An entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter's request, an entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
- Any costs associated with accessing the Competition Website, Instagram or Facebook are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Eligible Entrants must make their internet entries manually using an internet browser. The Promoter may reject internet entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
WINNER AND PRIZE
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Total prize pool value is $1,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
(i) There will be ten winners, selected at 12:00 pm AEDT on 28/10/2021. Each winner will receive a $100 Gift Card valid to spend at www.cedarsuitecabin.com. Gift Cards can be used to purchase any items on the website, subject to stock availability.
- Each winner will be required to provide the Promoter with details requested by the promoter to redeem their prize before 25/11/2021.
- A right to receive the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
- In order to be entitled to the prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize. The winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that prize are signed in accordance with this condition and returned to the Promoter, as and when required by the Promoter.
INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
- All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
- All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- If any provision of these conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Permit: None required.